Wednesday, July 21, 2010

*frustrated*

Why are there so many blogs about Christianity? I'm not knocking it, if it works for you then great. But everytime I hit "next blog" I get something about ministries, or christianity, or scriptures. And I'm not into it. It is not my faith and it just makes me uncomfortable and aggravated for like 20 blogs in a row to be about the Christian faith. *sigh* Again, not knocking it, don't take offense if you are a Christian, I respect that. But some variety...please?

2 comments:

Mr. Nauton said...

...especially when "next blog" starts repeating the same blog again and again. maybe someone's trying to tell you something? ;)
Interesting blog!

LithiumKat said...

Funny even though this was 2 years ago this was posted. Maybe you were right Joel, because since that post I've been going to church every Sunday for about a year, I'm about to go back to college at a Christian college that is here in town and I have been baptized and try to read my Bible on a regular basis. I am a completely different person now that I was when I made that post and I just ran across it and thought it was ironic as a mother. Funny eh?