Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's like you think I'm stupid

The way you instruct me to do something the way that you think it should be done. The way you chastise me for not asking you if I could do something I should perfectly well be able to just do and not ask to do. There's always a double standard of how it's okay for you to do something and leave me in whatever compromising position but it's completely outlandish and cause for chaos if I am to do the same.

I love you and I know you love me, and many times you are the sweetest person in the world and you make me feel safe and protected, you make me laugh and feel good, and you make me feel like I am a sacred treasure.

"I lift you up like the sweetest angel, I tear you down like a WHORE."
-Marilyn Manson

Often I don't know how to feel or what to think. I have moments where I feel I might hate you. And moments where I think I want to spend the rest of my life with you. No wonder I'm bipolar.

No comments: